Coconut Key Lime Swirl Whipped Body Butter MSCP
This product is included in the Monthly Self-Care Membership Program
Description: Quench your skin’s thirst with our intense body butter, designed with sumptuous ingredients to soak up dryness, leaving your skin swathed in opulent moisture and softness. The perfect combination of Unrefined Shea butter from South Africa with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Mango and Kokum butters with the rich scents of essential oils. Our whipped soft and luxurious cream will moisturize and hydrate your skin. You will be looking forward to bath time and beyond!
Quantity: Size 4 oz
Ingredients: Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Kokum Butter, Avocado Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Key Lime Essential Oil, Natural Coconut Flavor Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E Oil, Candelilla Wax, Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol (Paraben-free preservative)
Directions: Apply desired amount into hands and massage onto skin. Place in a cool dark area away from sunlight or refrigerate.
- Great for Acne & Cellulite
- Unrefined Shea Butter is moisturizing and soothing to dry skin, High in Vitamin A and E; Great for itchy eczema and psoriasis
- Mango Butter is moisturizing and soothing to dry skin, rich in antioxidants, Vitamins A and E; improves skin elasticity; great for itchy skin, minor burns and stretch marks
- Ricebran Oil is moisturizing and soothing to the skin; antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, heals wounds, cell regenerative, slows aging and brightens skin complexion
- Key Lime Essential Oil is great for oily skin, uplifts moods, increase mental awareness, antibacterial, antidepressant, antiviral and decongestant
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is moisturizing and soothing to dry skin; relieves aching muscles and joint pain
- Products will stay fresh longer if water is not introduced into the product. Keep the Whipped Body Butters in a dark cool place to keep the butters and oils fresh.
- During summer months the Whipped Body Butters may melt, please place the jar into the refrigerator to solidify and use as normal.